XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set COS 6 on BFD packets originated by ASR 9000. Below is my config. Although BFD packets have IP PREC of 6, COS is set to 0, as seen on Wireshark capture.Do I need to do something special to set COS for locally originated packets? Spec...

gogie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi XanderI have ASR9006-DC-v2 with 2 RSP and 1 Line card and 2 Power module DC , my line card is mod 80 my device start with power DC after restart chasiss change PID to ASR9006-AC-V2and any time my device restart state power change to DC to AC and A...

hessi1987 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiJust wondering what the thoughts was when the show tech command was designed in IOS-XR? Opened a case yesterday and was asked to do 6 different show tech captures. It took between 30 min and 60 min for each showtech file to run. That's maybe ok whe...

Peter L by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I will go to interconnect 2 router ASR 9006, with hardware listed below, i want to know  what is the better ios xr to support all LC's, these router have the iso xr version 3.9.0 (asr9k-os-mbi-3.9.0/mbiasr9k-rp.vm) , I know that some LCs are no...

jorbrion by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes