XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

We configured a input QoS policy on particular interface, where we areforcing precendence, however noticed that the same is not being made​​.In summary we have the following configuration:RP/0/RP0/CPU0:CRS# sh run int hundredGigE 0/3/0/0          Mon...

Hello All,Frequently, Cisco documentation and SMU's documentation, refers to several code names, which I believe are related to LCs and RPs. The ones that I found the most, and that are relevant to my client's network, are:ASR 9K:Odin, Valhalla, Ryan...

HiI need to help for a log in the ASR9K. When I insert the line card A9K-40GE-L shows the following log:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(admin)#LC/0/4/CPU0:Apr 25 21:03:44.911 : ETHER_CTRL[156]: %PLATFORM-ETHER_CTRL-3-IF_OPERATION_FAIL : sending set PHY to FCA, po...

Hi all,I'm looking for detailed information about the CRS-FP140G card, I would like to know the internal hardware arquitecture because we are going to implement this card with 14X10GBE-WL-XFP and I could not find this information.Is there any documen...