Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning,I have a single AAEP for my fabric that contains my physical and VMM domains.  I had an old VMM integration that has since been deleted but see that the old domain still exists within my AAEP.  It is throwing a fault that the object cann...

brlehigh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     in a normal MultiPod configuration as picture MultiPoD.png, I'd like understand better how the connections between IPN Pod1 and IPN Pod2 works in terms of traffic flow and bandwidth usage. Assuming to have a 2x10 Gbps dark fiber between I...

Maurlai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Planning to re-purpose 2 of the ACI leafs (N9K-C93180-FX) y migrating them to nx-os mode and use as core switch pair. I suppose I don't need specific licensing to move from ACI mode to NX-OS mode? Also, once switched to NX-OS mode what license w...

We have Nexus 4k as our core switch at the data center connecting to the WAN (ASRs) and internet (ISR) routers.We are getting ACI into our DC (2 spine 10 leafs) and was wondering if it is advisable to replace the core Nexus switches with ACI fabric o...