Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

As we know ACI learn fabricPathEp in three ways which are.   1-non-aggregated ==> Not an aggregated link2-Link ==> Direct Port Channel3-Node ==> Virtual Port Channel   If the endpoint is being learnt by "Link or Node" we can then easily find out all ...

Waqar675 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiThis must be an easy question, but I really need to confirm because I'm quite confused. I appreciate if someone can guide me a little.We're connecting a DELL solution to our ACI infrastructure. It is a DELL PowerEdge FX2, that includes FN410S switc...

I'm troubleshooting application issue and would like to know whether the request from client is reaching the vm-host for that I'm trying to use tcpdump on the Leaf.     Could you help us to know how to capture traffic for a vm-Host in the ACI?   I tr...

box2168 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, If you are building a BGP L3Out from a pair of border leafs to a pair of NXOS switches, would you choose to create two L3Outs, one per NXOS switch, each with a vPC SVI on the Leaf side, and a single SVI on the specific NXOS switch on the NXOS ...