Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi community,Recently I registered Smart License for an ACI fabric as I was finalising my project, using the Direct Connection to CSSM method. However, after being successfully registered, my client also started rolling out a web, HTTP/HTTPS proxy (C...

Hi, I have some queries regarding VMM Integration to aci. My ACI topology is like 1 BD = 1 EPG = 1 VLAN  type.  All vlan gateways are on firewall, outside the ACI. Using dot1q , i am flowing traffic from endpoint to firewall Gateway. As Simple it is....

Daps by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPN design

Hi, I’m working on the IPN definition for a customer who has two Data Centers interconnected via dark fibers (less than 50ms)  and a couple of 6509 in VSS using sup2T per site. Each pod will have two spines. The DCI will be shared with the production...

Hello Community,This is my first post and I need to know how to automate a portion of the our infrastructure in ACI, mainly the creation of leaf interface profiles. I didn't see any Ansible modules that would allow me to do so, listed on their websit...

Hi folks We currently have VMM integration in ACI configured and running. VMWare is on version 6.5. We recently upgraded ACI to v.4.0(2c) but we have never gone through a VMWare upgrade. We plan to go from v.6.5 to v.6.7u2. Will this upgrade affect t...

roysm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes