Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Could someone confirm if We have only one leaf used for required testing ( ACI Lab), Will there be any challenges I was going through an article and understood that Leaf switch has some limitation on Normalization process to differentiate the VxLAN ...

NDP by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to enable FIPS mode for the APIC's. I've found where to do it in the GUI. The reference guide states: "Delete all SSH Server RSA1 key-pairs." Where can I find these in the GUI, and how do I delete them? I've also read that FIPS mode ca...

i am using aci version 1.2  spine = aci-n9000-dk9.12.1.2e.bin leaf  = aci-n9000-dk9.11.2.3m.bin  fex = 2348tq I am initializing my fex switch from aci spine.  physical cabling is The copper cable is used to connect port 1/2 and 1/3 of leaf switch wi...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, Our ACI starter-kit was working fine until i decided to do a factory reset and start the config again from the scratch. My problem now is that our leaf switches are not discovered anymore by the apic did some check and i can confirm...