Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi   I now have a bit of a problem with something that was working last week but is not working now. I am now unable to connect to any of our VMs. I have removed all related EPGs, BDs and VMM domain and recreated everything from scratch with no effec...

roysm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Multi- Pod deployment, with 2 Data Centers, DC1 and DC2. Configured OSPF L3Out/area 0 at each Data Center over SVI: DC1 SVI subnet 10.13.254.0/29DC2 SVI subnet 10.13.254.8/29 I have applied Tenant common default contract which I understand is the ...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring a lab ACI Multipod with only 1 IPN.  I am  having issue where I cannot communicate from Pod1 to Pod2.  Though I am able to bring all nodes in both up and register to the fabric.  Could it be having a single IPN an issue with multicas...

apache_le by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i was trying to determine some specifics on a leaf switch running firmware version n9000-12.3(1f), within an ACI Fabric Running On N9K-C93180YC-EX Hardware  when arriving at the cli / bash shell i see things are dramatically different etc, versus...

Hi,   Is there any way to use Policy Based Redirect functionality while the consumer and provider EPGs are on different tenants.   I want to pass encrypted traffic between tenants directly over ACI but the clear-text traffic over a firewall.   Thanks...

aertural1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes