Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
cancel

Messages de Forum

Hi everyone, we’re working on an ACI design and I have some questions about the best practices regarding Vlan Pools, Physical Domains and AAEP, for now we’re working on phase 1 which is Network Centric Approach. According to the Best practices guide ...

Hello Everyone, I've encountered a situation where I made a mistake, and now I'm struggling to revert it. In my test environment, I have 1 APIC, 1 spine, and 2 leaf switches. I've accidentally disconnected both leaf switches from the APIC. As a resul...

O.K. par Level 1
  • 316 Visites
  • 3 réponses
  • 0 Compliment

We use a network-centric design. My end goal is to get an idea of how many VLANs (EPG's) & VRF's, as well as how many L3Out uplinks (routed interfaces and SVI's) there are in an existing Tenant. For the L3Out uplinks I think I just need the tDN under...

Hi FreindsL3OUT Q1. when we design Multipod , what is the Recommendation with regard to L3OUT ? 1 L3OUT per Site OR 1 L3OUT Across Pods , pls note that is Active/Active  Span Ether channel cluster FW across Pods , VMM Q2. with regard to VMM , what is...

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License