Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Experts ,  We could see high CRC errors on one of the endpoint connected interface , As we do not have cli access , Can we reset the counters from APIC ? If yes , How ? DCX2-LAEF1# show int po6 | grep 'CRC\|drop\|desc\|Last'Last clearing of "show ...

Hi, Is it possible to have Same encapsulation in L2out EPG and L3out SVI in same VRF?I am getting error same encapsulation being used by different EPG. Please see attached diagram.I have created EPG 100 in which static ports(L2NNI) are called with en...

We have installed a pair for remote leaf, as a VPC domain. They perform the following: Layer 2 EPG extensionStatic routingOSPF routing What will happen when one of them losses connection to the IPN network, and through that, to the spines?I do think ...

In the ACI environment, server A can ping the real physical NIC IP of server B, but cannot access the virtual IP of server B's BOND binding port.After manually binding A's MAC on the B server, A can access it normally. How to solve this problem, than...

eric888888 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes