Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to learn ACI. I am not understanding that if we define below 2 subnets in Bridge Domain e.g.BD-1, under the BD-1 define the 2 EPGs e.g. EPG1, EPG2 BD-1: Subnets: 10.10.10.0/24 & 10.20.20.0/24EPG-1: Static bind to Eth1/10 VLAN-10EPG-2: ...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Need help regarding Cisco WAAS. I want to give a demo of Cisco WAAS between site A to site B to show traffic WAN optimization. Kindly recommend me the simplest and cost effective solution.  

najamciit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Want to give a demo to a customer regarding Cisco WAAS. Need simplest solution. 1. Can i used 2 Server PC on two location and install vWAAs and give the demo.2. Can i get two Azure VMs and install vWAAS for demostration like file transfer and appl...

najamciit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We tried to change the domain-name for our ISR-WAAS 'VM's' but are unable to. The domain-name configured in CM doesnt propagate to the WAE and the local "ip domain-name ..." command is in the config (old value) but not available in configuratio...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have a Disk problem detected in cisco WAVE-294 appliance.   The WAAS shows that the disk is not present or not responding   WAE294#show disks tech-support=== disk00 ===disk00: Not present or not responding   WAE294#show disks details Phys...