Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Wanted to see if people have done testing on this. I need to get files accross the US and accross the world. we have some 250ms delay times. Wanted to know what works best using windows file transferbetween SMB or CIFS method.

kcmusa108 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

G'day gentlemen,I just got my hands on an ACE 4710 appliance (for the first time) and I'm supposed to do some testing with it. Attached I found a license document with a PAK, but I'm not sure if it is a smart idea to install the license. I tell you w...

pille1234 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAE and WAVE

Hi all, just wonder what is the difference between wide area application engine (WAE) and wide area virtualization engine (WAVE)? I read the data sheet for WAE and WAVE, both stating they provide :• Improve employee productivity by enhancing the user...

lieuyong10 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following setup:                                                Internet                                                      |PC1             ACE                 Default Gateway |                    |                                |==...

I've read the docs regarding a solution for the SSL/TLS renegotiation vulnerability for the CSS devices and I have a question regarding the recommendation of using ssl-server authentication.In the doc it states that with ssl-server authentication con...

shday by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes