Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We are seeing a very peicular problem with our CSM.  Selective clients behind our CSM are unable to ping other clients on other subnets.  There is no ryhme or reason to any of the ICMP blocks.  For instance you can not narrow the problem down a certa...

Hi,Do you know of any limitations of using ANM VM as a syslog server ? We have 8 ACE appliances in total, each with 5-7 contexts and the logging level is set to 5-notifications. We only have around 30 min log retention, aproximate 11000 entries in to...

Wanted to see if people have done testing on this. I need to get files accross the US and accross the world. we have some 250ms delay times. Wanted to know what works best using windows file transferbetween SMB or CIFS method.

kcmusa108 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

G'day gentlemen,I just got my hands on an ACE 4710 appliance (for the first time) and I'm supposed to do some testing with it. Attached I found a license document with a PAK, but I'm not sure if it is a smart idea to install the license. I tell you w...

pille1234 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAE and WAVE

Hi all, just wonder what is the difference between wide area application engine (WAE) and wide area virtualization engine (WAVE)? I read the data sheet for WAE and WAVE, both stating they provide :• Improve employee productivity by enhancing the user...

lieuyong10 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following setup:                                                Internet                                                      |PC1             ACE                 Default Gateway |                    |                                |==...