Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi to all, i need to relocate a waas appliance from one branch office belonging to one location to another branch office in another location, but i want to retain the acceleration policy configured on the specified appliance. How can i do this ?i rem...

Hello,i have ACE 4710 appliance that terminate SSL and the connection to the servers is http.The ACE (one Armed) is load balancing between two web servers and i am using stickness in order to take the connection on the same server based on cookie.I c...

HelloDoes anyone know what the error message below means? We just installed a WAAS at this location. 2011 Sep 22 07:05:00 branchwaas1 kernel: %WAAS-SYS-3-900000: x.x.x.x:37679 - x.x.x.x:80 - Packet Flags are incorrect. Dropping the packet(skb=ffff810...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,As we all know ACE one arm mode change the Client src IP address to the NAT pool IP of the server VLAN.they way if we are using SMTP behind the ACE , we cannot restrict some IPs in the SMTP relay configuration.Is there any way to implement ACE...

Hi In WAE log we found below messagesconfig: %WAAS-UNKNOWN-6-899999: ReportCommandsAccounting: Report accounting after command is executed (logging host 10.11.4.20 priority information)07-17-2011          16:15:08          User.Info          10.10.17...

I've got a major alarm on our 7341 that only states "core_dump". Is there any way to find out more about this - what caused it, ect. The information on the alarm states "user space Core files were detected" and highlighting the message just gives th...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes