Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Reading the documentation it would seem to suggest that with IP MTU discovery turned off the max packet size sent out would be 576 or lower if the next hop MTU was smaller.    This correct?   If so why is it off by default surley turning this feature...

smoloney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a Problem with an an ACE4710 Setup. Between my 2 Ace's there are Switches which don't Support Jumbo Frames - Is there a way to configure the Interface on the ACE to an Standard MTU Sive (15xx) I'm using SW-Version A3(2.7). 

rgkeg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We purchased a WAAS device a few years back. The circuit it is on is going away. It was a T3. We want to move it to an OC3. That's quite a jump. I am wondering if it will be able to handle the increase it traffic. I don’t want it to end up being a bo...

ACE which I manage at project site got reloaded automatically some days back with following details,last boot reason:  Service "avs"configuration register:  0x1WEB-ACE kernel uptime is 4 days 9 hours 51 minute(s) 22 second(s)Can you please help me ou...

Resolved! css11506 question

HiI need configuration assistence for service.my current service configuration has use default load. and when a server is so heavy and it can not service new client,my css11506 did not detect the problem and switch the server to down.now, I have to f...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,My company used to deploy Riverbed for Wan Optimization but recentily we migrated to cisco WAAS on some locations and now we are wondering how SAP works with WAAS because we used to disable SAP compression for the Riverbed to work. Do we ha...

I have a performance issue with ACE 20, urls is very slow sometimes, and not from all computers, some computers are facing this problem not all of them,here is my config,ACE20-02/Admin# show running-config Generating configuration....hostname ACE20-0...

s_shekeil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For server load balancing, does the ACE4710 support custom protocols? We'll be using HTTP for server health monitoring, and to determine if a server is up or down. But the client/server application is custom, and includes a lot of non-standard ports....