Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

So i setup an etherchannel with my WAAS and while im not experiencing any issues...im seeing something a little oddWAE!primary-interface PortChannel 1!interface PortChannel 1 ip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x exit!!interface GigabitEthernet 1/0 channel-grou...

wrobbin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running  ACE SM in bridge mode and also have a L2 fw in front of it. We can ping the VIP OK from the outside, but not from the back-end servers. The back-end servers are on a different vlan from the VIP, but on the same subnet. The servers are ...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have an example of two way SSL termination with an ACE?We currently have one way for clients connecting to the servers and then its cleartext back to the servers.Security wants that to change and we must now do SSL back to the servers aft...

Resolved! ACE Denied ICMP

Howdy,I have a few aces that receive the syslog message:%ACE-4-313004: Denied ICMP type=3, from laddr x.x.x.x on interface vlanx to y.y.y.y: no matching sessionThat's all well and good but the IP addresses in these messages are not local to the site!...

Hello,Is it possible to backup ACE appliance licenses if product is bought as a bundle?ACE-4710-BAS-SK-K9Promo Bundle - ACE 4710 HW-1Gbps-1K SSL-100MbpsComp-5VCFollowing is mentioned in the ACE documentation:"If you need to replace the ACE, you can c...

Hi folks,I want to use the GSS to do only name resolution to my applications and it is going to be internal DNS so I do not want to use the ohter funtions such site selector, DDOs, etc. can I still do that as I have noticed the following announcement...

mkazim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes