Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

i have a problem, this is the log.log:image: Input/output errorImage was NOT written to flash. (err=0)installer[1]: segfault at b6418004 eip b7f18d10 esp bfb3e0d0 error 4installer[1]: segfault at b6418004 eip b7f18d10 esp bfb3e0d0 error 4

Resolved! boot error

Getting the following boot error at one of our remote branches. Anyone seen this error before? I had them powered it off and on and still getting the error.WAE-6744.2.1Broadcom NetXtreme II Ethernet Boot Agent v2.8.5Copyright (C) 2000-2006 BroadcomCo...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morningIs there any way or CSM configuration of synchronizing the configs between an active and standby CSM, where the active CSM will perform a diff between its configuration and the standby's one?The ideia is to configure the active CSM, and a...

Zarahelll by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently we have 2 WAAS, 1 in HQ and 1 in branch, both of them are inline mode and use software version 4.1.7. Everything seem alright except CIFS. When we copy a file from branch to HQ or vice versa, response time between 2 point increase up t...

binhtra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,Need ur help on cisco ACE SSL termination.If i import the certificate and key (.PEM), where this files will be saved ?can we able to download the .PEM file any time as we need(back-up)?suppose if my .PEM is got hacked, hacker is sniffin...

Hi veryoneI trying to redirect http://www.ncfbins.com/myAccount  to https://www.ncfbins.com/myAccount, but it does not keep the value after /myAccount/I want ACE to keep the part of url string after myAccount.  How can I do that?thank you.

Hi All,We are facing issue for the RDP connections that the connections does not go to through the server but the server connection is fine.The problem started after we upgraded the firmware from A2.1 o A2.3.Dec 10 2010 22:34:16 : %ACE-2-901001 kerne...

alexc2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This question is regarding Firewall load balacing using Cisco ACE 4710 applianceIs it possible to use any other predictor method other then hash based source (or) destination based load-balancing when using FWLB?If  I am using reverse-sticky groups (...

smhussain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For Sync Cookiesyn-cookie numberThe number is the embryonic connection threshold above which the ACE applies SYN-cookie DoS protection. Enter an integer from 1 to 65535what is a suggested value for this number? what can be used to judge a reasonab...

guan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes