Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I was operating CSS as One arm mode with multiple Cclasses which was working fine but the problem wasStats which only showed CSS as the client IP address.So the config was like thiscircuit Vlan 1ip address x.x.x.2ip address y.y.y.2ip address z.z.z.2i...

Hi,I have Cisco ACE 4710 appliance with version A3 (2.4) that is synchronizing time with NTP server in internal network. I am looking for enabling NTP Authentication in ACE. Is NTP authentication supported in any of the latest versions of ACE?Thank y...

Hello,I would like to restrict VMotion traffic to 2 Gig max. What is the easiest way to do it? My VMotion subnet is 10.1.1.0/25. Below is my show version output on my Nexus. Your help is greatly appreciated.Thanks,Software  BIOS:      version 1.2.0  ...

Resolved! ACE 4710

Hi All ,I hv 2 servers for load balanced http traffic on ACE configured in context mode , Need configuration help to configure load balancing on a single server based on ports 80 and 8043 .I need one http request to be load balanced on two ports 80 a...

i have a problem, this is the log.log:image: Input/output errorImage was NOT written to flash. (err=0)installer[1]: segfault at b6418004 eip b7f18d10 esp bfb3e0d0 error 4installer[1]: segfault at b6418004 eip b7f18d10 esp bfb3e0d0 error 4

Resolved! boot error

Getting the following boot error at one of our remote branches. Anyone seen this error before? I had them powered it off and on and still getting the error.WAE-6744.2.1Broadcom NetXtreme II Ethernet Boot Agent v2.8.5Copyright (C) 2000-2006 BroadcomCo...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morningIs there any way or CSM configuration of synchronizing the configs between an active and standby CSM, where the active CSM will perform a diff between its configuration and the standby's one?The ideia is to configure the active CSM, and a...

Zarahelll by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently we have 2 WAAS, 1 in HQ and 1 in branch, both of them are inline mode and use software version 4.1.7. Everything seem alright except CIFS. When we copy a file from branch to HQ or vice versa, response time between 2 point increase up t...

binhtra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes