cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remote Management

This is something I wanted to bring up to the forum to see if there was any interest in this.  I'd like to see the ability to utilize the IBM Remote Management Card or the HP iLO card.  These cards allow the ability to power on and off a server witho...

focused by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can anyone who has come across this issue tell me how to get this back into service, it wil be much appreciated.sh moduleMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- ----------------------------------...

neo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question on how the DeltaCache on the server is used.  Currently we have a handful of clients that have been using the WAAS Mobile for a week or so and when I look at the location i've set for the DeltaCache E:\DeltaCache I see nothing in he...

focused by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What I'm seeing is that some IP's are set for an MTU of 1472, while others are 34032 or 65500. How is this set and how can it be modified?For Example:circuit VLAN55  ip address 10.1.55.5 255.255.255.192 <----------- Can send ping of 34032 bytes  ...

mduhra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any real world performance numbers from the impact of enabling the http metacaching and http compression suppression features in the newer version of WAAS 4.2.1 and 4.2.3? I have not done any testing from before our recent upgrades b...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to perform full optimization on SSH/SFTP ? I know the traffic is encyrpted but If were to export the private key, would this be the same as importing an SSL certificate? Has anyone done this? We cant use FTP because of the security ris...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo All,I'm wondering if the following logic is possible on the ACEs.First Match is:class-map type http loadbalance match-any CM7-MatchSrcIP   10 match source-address 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0   20 match source-address 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0class-map...

hi,I have 4 ace appliances (2 active and 2 hot standby) on different parts of a network. I manage all from a single management segment usuallyby SSH but for simple tasks I like the GUI .my problem is that about once a month I cant seem to manage any ...

nir.fisher by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed waas in version 4.2.1 and got a weird ping result. On the core wae  I enabled the management interface as gig1/0 (10.0.0.1) and the gigi 2/0 just for wccp with the router (192.168.0.1) and the default gateway on the same subnet as th...

Team, We recently had an issue that the active ACE module would not sync to the standby ACE module, the following commands fixed our issue:On the active do :no ft auto-sync startup-configno ft auto-sync running-config wait about a minute and enable w...

jteixido by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes