Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have an SCA11000 that I just upgraded to version 4.1.0.12 code. The SCA is setup in one armed non-transparant mode. Since the upgrade the SCA appears to be running out of memory. The heap used goes up to 89%. The only process that looks suspect is ...

I would like to use the CSS to load balance DNS requests for a telnet applicaion. I don't want my telnet sessions to go through the VIP, I want them to go directly to my host. I would like the CSS to run TCP health checks on port 23 and return the ...

Is it possible to have a transparent cache in CE-550 with Summit(L4) Switch.with ip spoofing .if yes pls give the details... Now i have a client which makes a request to Internet cloud through CE-550 , I have configured the L4 to redirect the port...

f.barook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a content engine with Version: ce507-4.0.3. The content engine works fine except that after a period of time about a day the port on the switch (a catalyst 3550) shows as down/down. The port on the switch has no errors. If I removed the eth...

We are looking to acquire a SCA to use in conjunction with our CSS11000's. One issue that has come up is the use of sorry-servers should the SCA fail. One of the suggestions that has been made is that we could use the destination web server on 443 a...

gmiiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CDN

Hi,What are the ideal scenarios for selling CDN solutions?Can I have a reference case study where CDN is installed and little details about the case.Rgds

We have received a note concerning stateful failover of the CSS series of products, where the CSS 110XX series doesn't support stateful failover, however the CSS 115XXX will. Here is the digest of the message;On 3/6, Hosting Engineering and Operation...

jdanrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got a Distributed Director which is currently being used in the NAme Server Mode. I have got several domain names www.???.com,www.???.gov etc. Each time a client tries to get to any of these domain names I want the DD to reply always with www....

wole by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All virtual routers on our backup CSS are flipping back-and-forth from backup to master within 1-to-5 seconds at different times of the day. Different services are also flipping back-and-forth from alive to down during the same time frames. The maste...

dcayer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes