Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi   Is anyoone aware of a confirmed "Fixed In" version for this bug.   Not listed inRelease Notes for Cisco Jabber for Windows 12.1https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/12_1/RN/jabw_b_release-notes-for-cisco-jabber_121.h...

I have:1-  SUP2 :  N7K-SUP2E2- F2 LC: N7K-F248XP-25 .  Enabled UDLD.No aggressive mode. version 6.2(20) shut/no shut does not resolve the problem.I had to completely disable UDLD to get the interface active again. See log below:mucrtt17(config)# int ...

We are thinking about upgrading the VCS X8.9.1 to X8.10.4 or later to get the support of Extension Mobility over MRA but all the latest upgrade files has been removed from CCO due to CSCvn17278. Anyone know Cisco is planning to get the latest images ...

HRS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that the only fixed release for 8961 model phones is version 9.4(2)SR2.1. Has the fix been pushed to any other loads? We have been receiving alerts from our security team advising of this vulnerability, yet all of our phones are currently o...