Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   I am unable to connect internet through cisco network setup assistant in my samsung  galaxy s7 android version 8.0 and another pixel 2 phone with Android version 9.0 . In Samsung its prompting me to enter network password during setup. can...

Mohammed9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Hope you all are doing well. I needed some assistance in identifying high CPU utilization. I have a CISCO  2921. I have 2 HWIC-2FE  installed and one FE port is routing around 90Mbps of traffic. Would like to know if CPU has spiked up beca...

aprasad11 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the exact same problem on my 2 WS-C3850-48XS switches.Not sure what am I supposed to do. Am I supposed to replace them? Will this error happen on any WS-C3850-48XS hardware? Not planning to switch to 3.7.4E or 3.7.5E.Can I just ignore this err...

I have just upgraded an Aironet 1852i to 8.8.111.0 and experienced the "retry: not found" message indicated in this bug. I also noticed some forms in the web GUI, specifically adding a WLAN, were not populating correctly (showing code instead of fiel...

awomack11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes