Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, i am studying for my CCNA exam and using packet tracer i have designed a network as configured below. OSPF works fine meaning i can ping all devices from any network. however, if i remove a serial interface from any router there is  no fail over ...

Hi everyone I need help with software downloading. I added  my contract number to cisco profile but unable download software from downloads . Here is the screen displaying after click download button.Please help )

AliyevRas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a couple routers I am practicing with for the CCNA. I don't have serial links or cables to connect them so I'd have to use ethernet cables. However no matter what I do the two routers will not ping. I've made sure ip and subnet were corr...

This is from Wendell Odom's book:An enterprise uses a dual-stack model of deployment for IPv4 and IPv6, using OSPF as the routing protocol for both. Router R1 has IPv4 and IPv6 addresses on its G0/0 and S0/0/0 interfaces only, with OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 ...

Hey guys.This is my first time on the forum and i couldnt really find a student area anywhere so if this is the wrong section i apologize. If this is not a place where students can ask for help and you know of another place that would be best suited ...