Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am pretty new to packet tracer and networking as a whole and I am not sure how to configure my DMZ and firewalls. So I have 2 firewalls and a DMZ server between them. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

someone5 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

need to reset switch Cisco 9300 to factory settings but i press the mode bottom when plug it in power and waited till i enter the enable mode in the switch and  nothing is happen , is there is steps to do reset 

When upgrading DNAC System platform in preparation to Upgrade to DNAC v1.3.3.3 System upgrade stops at 1% with the following error   Apr 08 16:15:19 maglev-master-1 maglev-hook-installer.sh[8459]: | 2020-04-08 16:15:19,133 | INFO   | 8475 | MainThrea...

juacosta by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using a variable with bind to source selected providing does not automatically select the value but requires you to select it during provisioning. I have a dayN template with a productid variable that has bind to source selected with single sele...

Knctrnl70 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Is PnP with day 0 template same as LAN automation or is this different? I am familiar with LAN automation using seed device. But how do you configure a new layer-2 access switch(not part of SDA fabric) using PnP with day 0 template?

japarmar by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to DNA Center and i have the following questions:I understand that DNA center is used to automate the configuration of switches in the CAMPUS (core,distribution and access).I assume that it pushes a generic configuration to all the switches ...

taytibob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Target - I will be creating cluster of 3 DN2-HW-APL-L -> 56 core boxes. Question - Switch port to which  Enterprise and Cluster port of DNAC will be connected should be trunk or access? I came across below line in - Cisco DNA Center Second...