Cisco Modeling Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set up a new CML2 personal instance. I think I'm close, but I can't get the license to register. When I paste the 'registration token' I copied off my 'learning network store' it immediately stops the 'CML2controller' service, and the l...

Has anyone had any luck in using custom images to create nodes and definitions in CML 2? I am attempting to create a PacketFence node from a qcow2 image that I converted from OVA, but I get the 'unable to clone image' error when I try to start it. Th...

Hello, I'm using Cisco CML-P V2.0. I created a lab, and labelled the descriptive names (attachment 1) Attachment 1Even then when trying to access it through the terminal session via SSH, the node labels don't update (attachment 2)  Attachment 2I have...

2020-08-20 13_09_25-CML².png 2020-08-20 15_43_47-192.168.150.106 - PuTTY.png
BastiJee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I do not know if this is the right platform to post this, forgive me if it isnt.I keep getting this message while trying to start a VM in VirtualBox."This kernel requires an x86-64 CPU, but only detected an i686 CPU.This processor is unsupporte...

Khadkay by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi just installed CML with some difficulties but it seems to workthe product is licensed and Switch and router is staring upbut the linux node gives the following error:Failed to start node ubuntu-0: Unable to define node (Unable to clone image)  I t...

Hello , I have ordered CML2.0 for testing and certification purposes, and cannot download CML2.0 / and also not Virl 1.6.The order is confirmed, and on another computer I  get the same probleem !!I ordered CML 2.0 on 24 July 2020,  is waiting time be...

mvhees46 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes