Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am a private individual and I am wondering which is the software I should download on my PC to be able to see video as it seems I am missing a CITCO software to correctly run an application from the italian television (called SKY GO). I am in...

Emmanuel3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Refer below, is any one aware of what Conan means after running the show environment command. The module is in warning. Thanks for any help that can be offered it is  appreciated.Temperature Status CONAN Warning 149 °FModule Sensor Temperature Status...

I currently have a Cisco Catalyst 3750G and a Cisco 2911.  They are both connected via Gig-E connection to the public internet. When we use the commands: ip routing ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 XX.XX.XX.XX (where XX.XX.XX.XX is the default gateway) We ca...

We have configured our switch to receive marker packet and gre encapulated packet. The aim is to get switch timestamp of each packet. We are unable to find decoding logic on internet. We were able to find marker packet structure only at https://www.c...

can anyone tell me how to download a correct OS from CISCO website with example i have a 2960 switch i need to upgrade that switch OS. Please tell me in deep. 

Alim670 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes