Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi collegues. via USB boot i  faced with the following problem .1. Unzipped ncs540-usb_boot-7.7.2.zip2.Created Usb bootable Flash card with file (included EFI and Boot file in a root folder)3. try 3-4 another vendor USB &  another usb ports NCS 540bu...

selim521 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RV260P in my home system. After a power loss, the power LED is flashing green. I see activity on the various ports but none of the PoE indicators are on.Any advice on next steps?If the unit is dead (which I’m not sure if it is given the act...

warne59 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're currently running an ISE 2.7 HA pair where the primary is a 3515 appliance with a VM secondary node.We purchased a 3715 appliance and a new VM license. The 3515 and 3715 won't be able to run the same version, but I believe that a backup and res...

rachin99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am doing an assignment for ospf and I have most of it working. My only issue is the I am connecting are in different ospf areas and as a result I can only ping as far as the router that is connected to my area, but cannot ping to the backbone...

eddie778 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes