Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Community, I have Cisco office phone model CP-8851 used and needed to do hard reset because i  can't use the phone. the screen shows Admin user/pass which i am guessing it's from the previous owner and wanted to do hard reset wipe all inf...

Hi Guys,We have WLC 3504 and 26 APs connected. We are experiencing issue with the speed on Wi-Fi it only goes 70 Mbps but on LAN it goes above 700 Mbps. Is there anything to be done on the WLC to increase the speed or any configuration to be done whi...

Hi All, I have Cisco devices in 2 DC's which are independent. All the Cisco devices has smart license, is it possible to deploy 2 CSSM server (one in each DC) for the same smart account? This CSSM servers will be on-prem. Any suggestions is much appr...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently deployed CML lab, my sysadmin password working on the server but I have not been able to use my admin to logon into CML lab portal, showing failed authentication, Is there a way to change my admin password or recover this admin password to...

crown232 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes