Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On Jabber for Windows 9.2.4 when we activate "Forward calls to" - the forward is set on controlled phone, however the spinner freezes (see image) and won't clear until a different phone is selected for control. Setting "forward calls to" "none" does ...

I work from home and am connected to the corporate VPN using Microsoft RRAS.  When connected I am able to connect to the Presence server and chat with people already on my contact list.  I am not able to seard the directory of available users nor do ...

benbazian by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Support,  As we have IM And Presence Server 9.1 Some of the users are using cisco jabber and some of the them are using Microsoft lync 2010 in same domain. And we want to make federation with other company users are using cisco jabber .So please...

Hi @ all,we use IM & Presence and want to use for some user a different jabber-config.xml file. We upload the file jabber-config-group1.xml  via CUCM TFTP File Managment. We restart the TFTP Services. After that we put the file name jabber-config-gro...

j-lehmann by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

[root@q25-director upload]# tail -f /opt/logs/2013_10_18/q25-quadweb_appserver.logOct 18 18:44:29 q25-quadweb.persistent.co.in quad[]: INFO  [[Catalina].[localhost].[/office]] - [main] - [] - []: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContextOct 18 1...