Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Answer with Finesse on UCCX v11.5

luke.maxwell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have completed the guide here for Finesse Auto Answer - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/finesse/200418-Configure-an-Auto-Answer-with-Finesse.html

Is there a way to provide a beep to the agent on answer when using Finesse to control which calls are auto answered?

11 Replies 11

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

If you leverage Auto Answer configuration on CUCM line level, you will get the beep functionality.

Thanks Chintan, yes we could use that but the workflow method offers more flexibility around which calls to auto answer for, such as we can stop internal calls from auto answering so it would be good if the Finesse workflow could either delay answer for 1 - 2 seconds or provide the beep.

Hi

Have you find a way to add a delay of  a few seconds before a call gets auto answered by the agent ?

I'm looking to have auto answer working for the calls, but the agent should have time, let's say  seconds, to be prepared to talk to the customer.

I am following the same procedure, however I didn't really understand what should be configured at "DialogID" and "Extension".

What have you configured?

I also have the same question. !!

when you are creating action, you must select dialog id and extension variables from the dropdown.

jmendezb88
Level 1
Level 1

We have the same requirement in our organization, the link that Cisco provides offers the posibility of autoanswer calls and associate it to rules such a CSQ's Name but it answers inmediately; i also ask for the posibility of add a delay action before the asnwer action.

We tried sending a rest call from script in the fail leg when select resource gets a timeout (reserverd) with dialog id and the answer action but this api only supports the agent user and password.

I'm going to bump this one...

I'm going through the API guide with UCCX 11.6.1 and I can do the auto-answer using the instructions above but it answers automatically with no notification to the agent. I'm curious if anyone has found a way to add delay and allow the phone to ring or to call an "ALERT"dialog before calling the "ANSWER" action in an effort to let the user be notified first.

I am also fully aware that we can use the option in CUCM but as this particular customer's agents do not have a primary and a dedicated UCCX extension, turning auto-answer on for all calls is not possible in this environment. Thanks in advance for the help, appreciate everyone's time.

Hi,

Just adding in that my organization would also like to implement Auto Answer, but with a beep or delay.

Has anyone managed to achieve this yet?

Thanks

Ditto here on the auto answer beep

You can try below 3rd Party Application :

Parsec's MARS Auto Answer Calls with a delay/beep for Cisco Contact Center Application gives an agent time (configurable) to be prepared to talk to the customer

-Auto Answer a call with a delay (delay time configurable in milliseconds)

-Play a beep to the agent on auto answer

-Auto answer all incoming calls(Internal+External Campaign) / Auto answer only external Campaign calls 

For further details you can write to info@parsec-tech.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: