cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Displaying queue stats on a reader board

christy.kim
Level 1
Level 1

We'd like to display our real time queue status i.e. how many calls in the queue, current wait time etc. on a reader board? Has anyone does this before and if so how did you do it?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Due to the number of requests, I will just post this script. This script queries the current agent state of a specific agent and then posts the data to a xml template file. Keep in mind you must create an HTTP trigger to invoke this script.

View solution in original post

48 Replies 48

joshw
Level 1
Level 1

You can use a get call stats script and post to a web page. You can then run a large plasma type screen with IE in kiosk mode. Works great for several of my customers. E-mail me if you would like a sample script

I would appreciate it if I could get a copy of the script.

Thanks for your help!

Could you please mail me a copy of the script Im looking at doing the same thing for a client.

Thanks

Allan

COuld you please mail me a copy as well. embeleco@gmail.com

Thanks in advanced,

-JJ

My email address is: christy.kim@fluke.com

Thanks.

josh,

i apreciate your post. please email me a copy of your sample script to afumar@cityofsacramento.org.

thanx,

allan

I would appreciate a copy of the script also...lalire@rainierpac.com

May I also ask you to send me a copy of your script ? TIA

miha.dimec@guest.arnes.si

Joshua -

I hate to jump on the band wagon ... but can you send me a copy of your sample script?

Email address: gerrad.biffle@ci.greensboro.nc.us

Thanks for your time.

count me in: adignan@berbee.com

I would like a sample script - jason.kennemer@avidynhealth.com

Hi, Joshua.

I would appreciate it very much if you could send me a copy of the sample script to my email acct: eric.neoh@radiancecomms.com. Thank you.

Hi can you send me you script too.

iziks@bezeq-call.co.il

Thanks.