cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Displaying queue stats on a reader board

christy.kim
Level 1
Level 1

We'd like to display our real time queue status i.e. how many calls in the queue, current wait time etc. on a reader board? Has anyone does this before and if so how did you do it?

Thanks.

48 Replies 48

I would like a copy, please. adam@enbd.net

Thanks

I would much appreciate a copy of that script. Email me on ali.pervez@unitech-solutions.com

This looks great can you send me the script please... :-)

If you don't mind, email me that sample as well

workhard91@hotmail.com

Can you please send me a copy please. IPCCX 4.0.4. chris.mcinally1888@gmail.com

Could you send me a the sample script. bighairedwilson@gmail.com

That script is exactly what I need. Please can you send it on aboras@cs.hr

THX

Josh,

If you have some spare time can you send me a copy of sample script(s) to jpicard@aos5.com please...

Thanks much,

Joe Picard

nick.hobson
Level 1
Level 1

There are couple of things to do. You can use queue stats script and publish to desktops and plasma displays. You can also integrate with third party products like Symon with a scrolling LED wall board. These are quite popular in traditional contact centres and people migrating to IPCC often like to re-use the existing equipement.

This sounds like what I have been looking for. Any chance of still getting the script? I would really appreciate it!

Pete.Chirpich@ammd.com

Due to the number of requests, I will just post this script. This script queries the current agent state of a specific agent and then posts the data to a xml template file. Keep in mind you must create an HTTP trigger to invoke this script.

Hi

I am quite new to scripting and desperatly need to get your script to work. I have now figured out how to use HTTP trigers. But i cant get the script to work. Do i need to create the xml template? IF so do you have a sample.

We are using a full IPCCsystem, would it be better for me to get the data from the real time hds server??

Advice appreciated

Is there anyone who still have the script. any chance someone upload it??

:)

Good stuff.