cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Termination Call Detail Inbound vs Outbound

I'm trying to pull:

Inbound calls for yesterday that connected to an agent

and

Outbound calls for yesterday originating from an agent (no Outbound Option/Dialer)

I need to do it with the Termination Call Detail so that I can filter out an InstrumentNumber range. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to limit it to only inbound/only outbound.

Any help/ideas?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

For O/B call you can filter using Rouer Call Key as ZERO in TCD table.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

View solution in original post

Just did a quick review of the schema... I think you'll want to look at the PeripheralCallType field in the TCD. PeripheralCallType=9 should match the AgentOutCalls stat.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14

For O/B call you can filter using Rouer Call Key as ZERO in TCD table.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

That's so easy it makes me angry. Thank you!

Actually I spoke to soon,

I need something that will give me the same total that the AgentOutCalls in Agent_Skill_Group_Interval gets me.

is there a document anywhere that will tell me how those fields like AgentOutCalls are calculated?

Allen, take a look at the database schema for your version of UCCE. Every field is outlined in there.

-Jameson

-Jameson

I've been going over it multiple times. It tells what it is (Outbound call count) but not what parameters are used to create it

It's just incremented directly in the table when any after call wrapup completes on an outbound call.

One possible reason your TCD counts may not match... I think RouterCallKey only gets set for calls that are routed by an ICM script. So any calls direct to the agent's ACD line that don't go through ICM DNP and an ICM script probably won't get one.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Just did a quick review of the schema... I think you'll want to look at the PeripheralCallType field in the TCD. PeripheralCallType=9 should match the AgentOutCalls stat.

-Jameson

-Jameson

You were absolutely right! I knew it was PeripheralCallType but I scrolled through that list 50 times I did not see 9 outbound. I rulled out 4 (transfer) but somehow passed 9 right up. So now I narrowed it down to 9 and linked the sourceskll to the agent table and tada I have what I'm looking for.

Thank you very very much

From TCD you can get the outbound calls using the PeripheralCallType = 9 or router call key = 0. This will not match with the AgentOutCalls in the Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour. 

All the outbound calls are associated to the default call skill group, hence you need to look for the agentoutcalls for any agent against the default skill group.

All the best.

Mohamed, I would not use RouterCallKey=0. RouterCallKey=0 will potentially give the following PeripheralCallType values:

• 1 = ACD In
  • 4 = Transfer In
  • 6 = Other In
  • 9 = Out  (The one that Allen is interested in)
  • 10 = Agent Inside

PeripheralCallType=9 should match on the AgentOutCalls against the default skill group. In newer versions of UCCE (8.0 and up I believe), the default skill can be set on an Agent by Agent basis to override the system-wide setting.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Salim,

Hope you are doing good,

I am recently working in UCCE environment and I want to learn how to check PeripheralCallType = 9 or IB/OB calls details on ICM.

Please provide the step by step information that I will be grateful.

Thank you,

Arjun Kamble

Arjun, please stop posting the same message, you posted it three times in the other thread as well.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/icm-termination-call-detail-inbound-vs-outbound/m-p/2404080#M74479

The SQL query that is mentioned earlier in the post and the Schema guide should be able to get you started for what you are looking for. In addition, consider looking through the CUIC reports in some of the stock reports, they may have what you want.

Thanks Bill

Hi Sir,

Where to check IB or OB calls and router keys with 0 results. PLease provide me steps or path for UCCE, environment.

Thank you,

Arjun Kamble

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: