cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lost Connection to Cisco Finesse Server

alyssa00033
Level 1
Level 1

We have an issue wherein only one user is being affected. Randomly, she can see an error "Lost connection to XXXXXX. Please wait for a reachable Finesse Server to be found."

She mentions that she still has an internet as well as, her other colleagues do not have this whenever they are logged in.

Any inputs on this?

13 Replies 13

Martin Moran
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Can you confirm in the Agent State Detail Report (in Intelligence Center) that the agent is getting reason code 255?

Rgrds.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for this. I can't find Agent State Detail Report from CUIC. What folder is is under?

I tried to check Agent Not Ready Detail Report, I am seeing CTI Failure[50002] and some are Undefined from her records while others do not have.

Hi,

What version of UCCX are you running? Is it a cluster over WAN deployment?

The report is under Report > Stock > Unified CCX Historical > Inbound.

Moreover, this issue is related to network problems. You should start with some basic troubleshooting (cabling replacement, checking port error in the switch, etc.).

Let me know.

Rgrds.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for the quick response. We are using UCCE.

We tried to replace cable and phone for now. Still waiting for user if it is fixed.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your help! We were able to solve it by changing user's machine which is already old and running old Windows processor. Network connectivity were good.

I have this problem too, agents get the red banner 'lost connection to <FQDN>. Please wait for a reachable Finesse Server to be found' and the agents gets reason code 255 (Connection Failure) in the Agent State Detail Report
System version: 11.6.1.10000-51

Was there any workaround for this problem ?

Hi Eva,

As I said in my previous reply, this issue is mostly related to network problems. You should start with some basic troubleshooting (cabling replacement, checking port error in the switch, etc.).

Also, if you're using a proxy for your HTTP traffic, you should try disabling it in the IE network configuration and monitor the agent PC.

Rgrds.

We have the same problem from all call center locations since upgrade to Finesse 11.6. Never had any issues when using finesse 11.0. Is this a software bug.

can some please share bug ID?

Finesse agent desktop is set to "Not Ready ConnectionFailure" after failover
CSCvm60022

Did you get anywhere with this? Exact same version and exact same issue, however only seems to be affecting windows 10 machines, regardless of browser, although mainly using Firefox.

imran.mestri1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

have you check finesse server reachable from that desktop or not?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: