Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to log to unified ccx server from CCX editor

Hi there!

Have a problem where i try to logon with a administrator user-id to the CCX editor.

I get a message saying:

unable to log to unfied ccx server 10.x.x.x (where 10.x.x.x is my CCX server)

java.net.connectException connection timeout try logging in anonymously in stand alone mode

My version is UCCX 8.02

Remote PC from where i use CCX editor is running Win Xp SP 3

The user id used for logging on to CCX editor works perfectly for logging on to appadmin + historical client and also CAD

So what can be the problem?

pls help rgds,

Mikael

14 Replies 14

Hi Mikael

Hard to say without seeing the logging for the HRC.

Refer to the following link to enable the logging/location to determine why.

As per what was stated it looks to be a timeout issue, have you tested this on a different PC yet? same issue?

Any firewall enabled?, try disabling it an test again.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Required_Logging_Levels_for_HRC_and_Scheduler_issues

Regards

Hoai Huynh

Belevtsov
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue. Have you solved it?

thanks.

I too have this issue. Please someone help.

Regards,

Marcusacrus

Humayun.sami_2
Level 1
Level 1

Did any one found a solution for this. I dont have access to the UCCX server. I have installed

CiscoUnifiedCCXEditorInstall.exe on my machine. Sometimes it disappears and sometimes it gives me the option to Log in Anonymously; when i do so i get the attached error. Any ideas. Look forward to hear.

I have even tried installing the older versions, facing same problem. thanks. Regards,

Hi,

Please try the below workaround and see it it works.

1. Right click on the Editor icon on the Desktop and select Properties. Go to the Compatibility tab. Check the box for 'Run this program in compatibility mode' and choose 'Windows 2000' from the drop down. Click Apply and Ok.

2. Change the theme to "Windows Classic Style" - Right click on Desktop, select Properties. In the Appearance tab, select "Windows Classic Style" for Windows and Buttons. Click OK to change the setting.

3. If you still wish to use "Windows XP Style", you could change the style to " Windows Classic", re-launch the Editor and then change the style back to "Windows XP".

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thanks but already tried, didnt help.

Hi Humayun,

This issue has been witnessed many a times when CRS (UCCX)  Editor after upgraded.

Could you please try uninstallin and resinstalling freshly and check the behaviour.

This has worked.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hello, guys.
"Run this program in compatibility mode" thing helped for Windows Server 2016 for UCCX11.6

Ran into same issue and got it to work by instead of using server name I used IP address of server to connect to. 

Hi all !

I had the same problem, its very simple.

99% you have misstyped the address and trying to connect with the editor to CUCM.

Try to connect to your UCCX, not to CUCM.

Alan Libbee
Level 1
Level 1

I just ran in to this issue, I installed version 1061 and was never asked the ip address or credentials. I right clicked and ran as administrator and was prompted to enter the credentials and ip.

I have uninstalled and installed mine and set compatibility settings to my running OS, it works after that.

Anas Hafez
Level 1
Level 1

for me the fix was to install the UCCX 11.6 where i was using the 11.5 version

MrButton
Level 1
Level 1

for me I had to use the UCCX ip address and not the FQDN. works. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: