Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a couple of similar question, please help me figuring out how can i make this work. Its very basic thing for UCCX premium but not able to figure out how to do this in UCCX Enhanced. I have UCCX Enhanced 7.0(1), HA deploymentWhile startin...

Hey, The client asked me to create a log from a new script -I tried to do it using Custom Variables, But because there is a problem with the reports, sometimes I see the values ​​and sometimes not,so I want to create a file that I will write into and...

OrBaram_0-1677489502638.png
OrBaram by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sir     I login to finesse  and make a outbound call , the call is answered, then i click the "direct transfer" button , enter other phone number like 2099, then click ok, but  it failed, finesse shows "transfer cannot perform operation error code ct...

1.png

I have a customer on UCCE v12.6 currently and they have a requirement for outbound campaigns where they want to play 2 different messages when an answering machine (AM) picks up the call. In other words, first attempt that hits AM, play 1st message. ...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have uccx 8.5 on esxi. one node is running fine however i want to add another node to make cluster. i am gettign below error whne i try to add a lan cluster."Add to Cluster is failed because of ClusterException No HA license available. Upload HA...

Wonxie_0-1677442311202.png Wonxie_0-1677442141921.png Wonxie_0-1677443098791.png
Wonxie by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We are Unable to run Supervisor Capabilities in UCCX . We get the error message "An internal error has occured . unable to fetch the list of supervisors. Check the connectivity to the Unified CCX Database"   Can someone advise me where I I shou...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm with UCCE 12.5 and CVP 12.5.I was reading the CVP logs. And I can see our data set in the VXML Array with PV5, but after the TOEXTVXML[0] info, there is a Peripheral Variables section, with all the CallVariables from ICM. So can we call {Data...

J_Cormier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes