Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgradation from UCCX8.0.2 to SU3

renji joy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

We are going upgrade from UCCX 8.0.2 to SU3 any one please send me the procudures of upgradation

Thanks

8 Replies 8

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The process is documented in the Release Notes for 8.0(2)_SU3.

After the upgrade is complete you will need to re-run the CAD Config Tool.

CAD/CSD will auto-update at next launch.

Thanks Jona,

Any upgradation user guide is available?

Thanks

Hello,

I am planning to do the same upgrade but can't find good instructions.

We have two servers for redundancy, I am thinking to upgrade secondary server first then the Active server.

Please let us know about your upgrade.

thanks

Hello,

We are also using HA model ,U told first going to secondary then primary,This method is possible?,We are going to upgrade today after that we will update you,

Thanks

Hi

You have to update the Publisher first. You can restart it to fail users to the subscriber first if you like, or if you have light load just allow it to fail over when the upgrade reaches a suitable point.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron,

Right now we have only around 15 agents only ,We are thinking first going to upgrade pub after that sub,That time we can utilise call center right? Need downtime only for switch version time ?please adise me

Thanks

Thanks Aaron,

I am planning to upgrade when all the call centers are closed, I will have 2 hours.

Here is how i am planning now.

1. Restart the Publisher so Subscriber become active.
  2. Upgrade the Publisher and test.
  3. Restart the Subscriber so Publisher become active.
  4. Upgrade the Subscriber.
  5. Upgrade CAD on Agents desktop (not sure if i have to).

Please let me know if these are right steps and if i am missing anything.

thanks for your help.

Yes you'll  need to update the agent and supervisor desktop. When you launch them, it will auto update (make sure you're logged in to windows as an administrator).

Also ... SU4 is due out around 17oct, you might want to wait and go to that instead.

Brian