Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Contact Center Desktop Errors

tim.frazee
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all

I am setting up a small proof of concept system that I inherited from our previous engineer. When I log into the user interface and am prompted for my phone number / extension, I have a yellow banner on the top of the user interface stating the following

"Desktop cannot load some features. Please contact your administrator"

I've looked through the usual settings and nothing sticks out. As soon as I change my status from meeting to online the banner goes away.

Am I missing anything obvious?

Thank you for any of your help you can provide.

3 Replies 3

When you say the top of the user interface, do you mean the web browser? Or is this in say the desktop app? Is there any way you can share a screenshot?
Also, you mentioned Customer Journey Platform but also Webex. Can you confirm this is Webex Contact Center v2?

I did not see Webex Contact Center v2 so I thought CJP was the best possible topic. My screenshot from the web interface on chrome is embedded in this reply.

timfrazee_0-1696253907801.png

Maybe look at the desktop layout that is in use, perhaps they're referring to something that doesn't exist/no longer exists? I remember a while back when they changed the supervisor layout options for instance there were errors (although I don't know if they were like this one).
So maybe change your layout back to the default and see if that message goes away, then compare the differences?