Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have 2 questions regarding UCCX 12.0.1: 1. Is there a way to display the Original Calling Number (ANI) on the IP Phone/Jabber, without using the annoying utils uccx icd      clid enable in version UCCX 12.0.1 2. Is there a way to display t...

Hello I am trying to provide the MADM logs for the Cisco Unified CCX Administration. I cannot find the relevant information on the Cisco web pages. It would be great if someone could answer me how to provide this information. Thanks a lot!

Ela_68 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure call back script referring below document but not able to succeed. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/214522-configure-custom-script-for-callback-fea.html  Can someone pl...

aniket0422 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need some tools for manipulating dates in WxCC. You can format the date using the {{ now() | date("MMddyyyy", existingFormat="yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss", timeZone = "America/New_York") }}pebbles template format but there is no way to actually add or subt...

zjwalsh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request from a supervisor that manages an English and a Spanish queue.  Most of their agents have the skills to handle both sets of queues, and they would like calls to be answered in the order they entered the system.  Outside of combining ...

Hello, I am fairly seasoned in Cisco but still am newer. Forgive my ignorance as I am still learning all the lingo.Our company appears to have a misdirected call issue that is user error. This problem is out of my hands. Some of our company uses cisc...

Dbud by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes