Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What is the best source of knowing what the most current maitenance release is for your build?  What exactly does SU stand for?  If you hav UCCX 8.5 installed how do you determined the most current version of that release along with any maintenance r...

Hello Everyone,We are trying to use the custom date & time range in CUIC reports. We want a report that gives the stats for each day between 8am and 12pm for the last week but the report shows results for the afternoon as well.Is this a bug or I am d...

I'm getting an error on domain manager:  Organizational Unit Validation ErrorsValidation error for organizational unit: OU=Cisco_ICM,DC=UCCELAB,DC=COM Error | LocationUnable to load Descrectionalry ACD: | OU=Cisco_ICM,DC=UCCELAB,DC=COMMissing/incorre...

I have a dept requesting modification to the "Agent Not Ready" historical report.  They would like individual summary lines for each agent, as well as a separate summary only report version that does not show each interval. I know in the old version ...

Cisco Unified CCX Administration - System version: 12.5.1.11002-481 (su2-ES04)I have an odd issue with Finesse and trying to determine the best way to troubleshoot this.Any suggestions welcomed.My agent this error randomly when already on a call.When...

Hi All. In CVP Call Studio, when you get a Data Session or Element value, is there a way to extract a portion of that value? Say you get  "011-45 ABCD EFG" and I just want to get the non-numerical value ("ABCD EFG") to use for other things like TTS p...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on integrating finesse with my application. I am using UCCE 12.5.I want to develop a feature to make automatic outbound calls to users who dropped from the IVR after waiting for some time in the Queue.I am new to UCCE and am going thr...

Team,We are running UCCE 12.5.1 with ECE 12.5, we keep getting this Email Subject alert often Workflow could not create email through the Auto-acknowledgement node Here is the content of the alert email:Error: The workflow could not create the email ...