Ideas In Review
18%
Ideas Planned
14%
Ideas Completed
bwjohnson
Level 1
Level 1

We currently have 176 assets that we have purchased support on.  The signed contract is not reflected, even though it has already been renewed.  Apparently that it's because the contract is in a status of "signed" and "active" and CX only recognizes devices as active if the status is only "active".  Can you you please resolve this ?

2 Comments
Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for the feedback @bwjohnson.  Could you private message me the new signed contract number you are referring to.  We will definitely show signed contracts in CX Cloud if those have been connected to your account.  But if the assets on that contract currently have other active coverage, then we will be showing that coverage until it expires and the new, signed coverage begins.  If I know the contract number (or any serial from the 176) I could analyze and give you a more exact answer.

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@bwjohnson I looked at the screenshot your co-worker sent.  All of those assets have existing coverage that is showing in CX Cloud and then signed coverage on the same contract that renews when the current coverage expires.  So I believe what you are asking for is to be able to see that coverage isn't expiring soon and that you have continuous coverage.  Is that correct?