Ideas In Review
18%
Ideas Planned
14%
Ideas Completed
kdavison007
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to see a filter by product ID under assets and coverage. I'm attempting to filter out hardware I don't care about (3560 desktop switches) that are EoL and only see our network closet switches by model type. I have only been able to do this by a full export of assets.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review
brahart
Moderator Moderator

Hi @kdavison007 !  Thank you for your feedback.  We'll discuss this with our product teams and come back with an update as soon as we can.  Stay tuned!  

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@kdavison007 We are working on a Product Family filter for assets.  That should likely help you.  You could also assign the assets you care about to an Asset Group and then search (not filter) for that asset group name.  Are you interested in permanently filtering out the assets you don't care about, or just the flexibility to filter them out when you don't want to see them?

Status changed to: Needs Info
Tyrese Jackson
Moderator Moderator

Status changed to: Completed
brahart
Moderator Moderator

Hi @kdavison007 - great news, this feature shipped in the July release!  As @Chris Camplejohn  said in the Comments, you can now filter by Product Family.   So it's not the specific Product ID, but you can filter by the family (i.e. 1000 series routers, 9200 switches, etc.).  This should get what you need, but let us know if not!  And thanks again for posting in the community.