Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Please could clarify the following question:Product Code DS-SFP-SR-10GE_SR  Desc: 10 Gbps Ethernet SR SFP LC Spare is an SFP+ type transceiver ?

I have a pair of Nexus 9508 in NX-OS mode with dual supervisors and dual controllers. Whenever we do the upgrade we get TAC recommendation for NX-OS image and installation options. So far all upgrades have been disruptive and we had to take downtime....

S891 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am aware of the Cisco VPC recommendation of having seperate VLANs for vpc and non-vpc vlans and having a seperate L2 trunk for the non-vpc VLANs.However, i have a specific migration scenario where we need to migate to Nexus and while doing so (...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L3 port FEX_N5K

Hi all, I am curious about, Does FEX(N2K) with N5K as parent support L3 interface?My N2K is N2K-C2248TP-E-1GEMy N5K is N5K-C5672UP-16G here is the following output as I try to configure it as L3 port:N5K_(config)# interface ethernet 101/1/23N5K_(conf...

seek_1992 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community i'm trying to implement the following design for the data center firewall (PaloAlto-Active Passive) connected to Nexus 5k vpc.we are facing a problem with the port-channels, only one is active and the other one is down. for example (PO...

asdadssd.PNG
wael.vs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I'm new to NX-OS and there are a couple differences in order to filter management traffic. Has anyone already filtered ssh inbound access based on source IP subnet? I dont want to tweak any other CoPP parameters, just inbound ssh sess...

Hi,I have 7706 chassis with 4 x 3KW power supply.Right now mode is  PS-Redundant, and if two ps fails i have problem.I want to switch to Combined mode but can i do that without interrupts and what will happen in Combined mode if two ps fail. Combined...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes