Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi there,Thanks for reading.Might be the wrong forum... we're connecting Catalyst 3850s to servers with SFP-H10GB-CU1M (2 ports each on two 3850s).  On both switches, one port is fine, the other is showing the hardware as "Te2/0/13" "1000BaseSX SFP" ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a problem with NTP on our Nexus9k.I have changed ntp configuration from:ntp server 10.20.1.1 prefer use-vrf management ntp server 10.20.1.2 use-vrf management ntp source-interface mgmt0to this: ntp server 10.10.1.1 prefer use-vrf m...

n-86 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand there should be only one active zoneset per VSAN, but it is quiet possible make a typo error with an incorrect zoneset name  while activating it which will make a huge impact to my availability. Is there a way that I can freeze/lock my a...

I recently picked up a used Nexus 5020 from a local hardware recycler and the switch worked, and booted fine. I did not have the switch hooked up to the network when I did this boot, because it was just to see if the switch would get into the firmwar...

sdsheppa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes