Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi, everybody, I've logged in on N7k and enter "show privilege" command. The output is:   NexusPar-01# show privilege                                                              User name: nadmin                                                      ...

Hi folks-Let's say I have L2 networks (multiple VLANs) under a leaf in a leaf-spine DC setup. The leaf is the L2-L3 boundary.So, I have vlan interfaces (SVI/IRB) created in the leaf for each of the VLANs.  Question1: I need to have an IP address for ...

s.ram by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

n3k-c3172-tq-10gt The operating system of the device was started for the first time. Version: 7.0 (3) I2 (2b) Version: nxos.7.0.3.I4.8b.bin --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First ...

Jun123123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OTV Backup

We have OTV working good with 2 Data Centers . We plan to add Backup OTV link between the same Data Centers. what should be the main different between them from the points listed below ? 1- Site VLAN 2- OTV site-identifier 0xXXX3- Different otv contr...

Dhari Kh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, i am proposing a 100 gig line card on Nexus 7700 which is of interface type CPAK, from this CPAK interface type i want to connect to another end on nexus 93180YC switches with QSFP-40G-SR-BD  OR QSFP-40/100-SRBD=  by these 2 type of interface ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI      we want to connect one blade server internal switch module to different VTEP layer 2 gateway swith    one portchannel(two member port) connect to two vpc peer switch( vxlan vtep layer 2 gateway leaf switch)    two port connect to another set ...

fly by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes