Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Nexus 1000v TRILL-FabricPath

Hello, I need help with setting up Cisco 1000v Switch in vmware vCenter.What i want to do with it:My goal is to run TRILL (Cisco's FabricPath) between few (let's say 4) switches to verify my simulation model of TRILL.Current stateI have been able to ...

imarek004 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Various ESXi Hosts lose connectivity - VEM Heartbeat loss on Nexus 1000v 4.2.1 SV4a

Hi , Please can i have some guidance.Current Setup 2 x 4507R core switches with 1 HP Server cluster with passthru modules (Please see attached diagram)4 x ESXi hosts on the cluster.ESXi hosts disconnect and VM's become isolated, this only happens to ...

Resolved! Nexus 9300 DFA support

Good morning,I am wondering if the Nexus 9300 could be used in a DFA enabled network, the goal being that if you need to deploy new leaf/distribution switches you can make your way from DFA to ACI with a phased approach.Regards,Luc Robalo.

Resolved! Question about VDC on Nexus 6001 and 6004

Hello,   I wonder if Nexus 6001 and 6004 support virtual contexts (VDC). I thought they couldn't but I found a brief reference of it (at least for Nexus 6004) in a Cisco Live 2013 presentation (BRKARC-3453 Cisco Nexus 6000 Architecture). It shows Nex...

j-carles by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco N1K -L3 mode configured but vemcmd-health check show "supports L2 only" and port is blocked

hi,I am trying to setup Cisco N1K on a vCenter 5.5 using L3 mode, however it shows on the ESX host that it only supports L2 and the port group shows as blocked by Admin.In the basic setup I have used L3 mode in the Ethernet port-group I am using trun...

aqiqulhoda by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cloudlab access for Partners

I've been told that Cisco Partners could access    https://cloudlab.cisco.com/ by using their CCO ID and having a Cisco Sponsor, but I don't know how I can sponsor a partner to let him access Cloudlab. Where can I find the procedure ? thanks in advan...

gmotta by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dropping received frames from duplicate VSM saddr in Nexus 1010

Hello,I have a Nexus 1010 with a VSM and NAM deployed. All work fine but i see "Dropping received frames from duplicate VSM saddr" logs. My Nexus 1010 is deployed in type 3 uplink mode. Ethernet 1 connect to port gi0/1 and ethernet 3 connect to gi0/5...

all things 8

Hi Guys,We have been working with PNSC 3.0(2e) and VSG  4.2(1)VSG2(1.1) running on top of 1000v switch 4.2(1)SV2(2.1a).We are using VMWare 5.5.Note: These are not Cisco Licenses, they are running in a Licensed VMWare Plus platform and we have downloa...

hando_gin by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors