DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Report a Sandbox Issue" button to send the information to the DevNet team.
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

IOS XR Programmability Lab

Hi,I'm currently doing the IOS-XR lab from Cisco Devnet; however, I keep getting an error when trying to SSH through the DevBox Instance. Any advice guidance will be most helpful. Thanks

T-129 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Root Password

Hi, Iam trying to enable the network manager of my DevBox on my SandBox lab, I need the root password for that. Can someone help me what is the root password for it? I have already tried C1sco12345 and root, they dont work. Best RegardsShrinidhi Upad...

Issue with Sandbox Login

Is there an issues with with the Meraki Setup? I got the an email that it was setup, but never receive one to create a password. I am seeing a failed command error for no meraki networks available.   

ph_0-1669428870111.png
p-h by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! unable to access sandbox

hi, is there any ongoing issue with "Cisco 8000 SONiC Notebook sandbox lab " . I am able to access the VPN, but when I try to access the emulator notebook , it says 'site cant be reached', 'connection refused'.  Lab Network Address: devnetsandbox-usw...

bhav9 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reservation error for Automate ISE sandbox

Hi, A few weeks ago we reserved an 8 hour instance of the sandbox for "Automate ISE with OpenAPIs Python and Ansible".We've used this deployment to setup our toolchain for developing against the ISE API's. This worked great, we could connect from the...

MK-eu by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 12.5 Agent Desktop out of service

Hi, I've been experiencing the "out of service" error since the last Friday, whenever I tried to open the Finesse Agent Desktop. My platform is UCCX 12.5 Sandbox. I've tried reserving a different instance of UCCX, but still getting the same issue. I'...

MaxGG by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors