Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Dear All,  after upgrade to the latest version i received may alert about network as below...  The updater has been unable to communicate with the update server for at least 1h. Unable to connect to the Cisco Aggregator Server.Details: (6, 'Could not...

odweik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dear community, We would like to check if it is possible to check the MX registry for the senders. I know that the ESAs have an option to check sender IP, but as far as I know that verification only validates if the sender IP  have a domain ass...

Hi, we recently found a lot of blocked connection to our Cisco C100V - Cloud Email Security Appliance due to TLS error.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks!! This is my first time to post question in this community. Sorry that if I posted i...

Hi All,We have LDAP configuraed for ESA to AD authentication. We need to have more secure method for communnition and hence need to configure LDAPS. can anyone clarify if ESA supports LDAPS and if any documention is available for this configuration. ...

Hello Everyone, I have an ESA C370 in 10.0.0-203 with 8GB memory and I need to upgrade it to 11.0.0-105 and an SMA M380 in 10.0.0-055 and I have to upgrade it version 11.1.i want to know about the upgrade path for the ESA and the SMA ?? Please help

rnaveed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else experiencing slowness when using the Message Tracking search tool in the NG version of the SMA? I have Cisco Cloud Email Security which is a Cisco managed M300V SyncOS 12.0.0-478 SMA in the cloud. All the SMA management is still done u...

haydan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Senders Group that functions as our internal relay. I have over 100 IPs I need to add to the relay. Is there a way I can import these IPs and their associated "description"? None of these IPs are in sequence, so I can't just add a 'range' t...

Hello,   When using the CRES for email encryption, the decrypted email appears in a web browser window with this URL https://res.cisco.com Does this mean the email is stored within Cisco's datacenter? Any option to keep the decrypted email in house? ...

lnauman by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem when I am trying to create a message filter on ESA and the string contains /.I tried to use \ before /, but doesn't work. If not body-contains('^class: message / attachment'){drop();}.Thank you.

Top Solution Authors