Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello Support Community,My IronPort C350 is not being able to listen to Microsoft Exchange Server even though i have the smarthost setup to direct it to the ironport, whats the best way to check if the mail im sending through...

alimfawad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In order to ensure SPAM gets sent to the spam quarantine and skips susequent filters, we have implemented somehting similar to what is outlined below:1. Edit the Antispam settings in your mail policies. Set 'Positively-Identified Spam Settings' > 'Ap...

Hi All,My Companies email disclaimer has the word 'confidential' in it twice which triggers a Low event.When a conversation goes back and forth - the number of instances if this word increases, and ultimately pushes the scoring up into Medium, high a...

I inherited an infrastructure a little bit ago that uses an IronPort C170 cluster for email security. I have been tasked with configuring TLS connections with our new medical benefits provider and have some issues doing so. We have 3 MX records, let'...

Hello,we are using Ironport (virtual appliance) and one email gets changed by the email gateway. The problematic message is a HTML email that is sent from a qmail MTA system. When the email flows through the Ironport gateway the HTML content isn't di...

jancescut by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Concerning a corporate managed domain CRES account, what is the best practice to remove users once they are no longer with the organization? It is my understanding that putting the account in a 'locked' state effectively prevents a user from logging ...

Top Solution Authors