Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I am in the process of upgrading our two clustered C150's (os version 7.1.5-017) to two C170's.  Our old appliances were built when we were on a Domino platform, but we have switched to Exchange 2010 in the last year.  As such, the current config is ...

I have 3 different Mail-server setups which all relays through my Ironport C360.I have added the 3 different IP's in the "IP Interfaces" & "Listeners".Each Mail-server setup connects to their own IP and it appears that all is working fine.However whe...

I'd like to perform lawful intercept on outgoing mails.But the requirement is not using keyword, rather, it is based on sending user email addresses.I can do the following, but I will need to update and keep in sync the dictionary.MonitorUserFilter: ...

mychrislo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my two IronPort C660s I'm getting Senderbase Network Server down on Security Services > SenderbaseTrue?I think a lot of e-mail is getting rejected because we have if SBRS score is unavailable the e-mail sender is throttled quite a bit...

Is there a way to block an incoming message that contains only a link in the body of the message?We have been receiving a lot of messages from clients where their computer or email account (primarily AOL) have been hacked and they are sending message...

jheadley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have x1050 with old bios 1.2.1 search new bios not found. On dell site download 2.7.0 bios for pe2950, but I can flash it only with /forcetype key. After reboot LCD panel display dell 2950. I want original oem bios ironport can you help me? Sorry f...

Top Solution Authors