For Developers

Connect with other Cisco technology experts on developing tools for collaboration, networking, security, Internet of Things and analytics and automation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Developer Collaboration

Check out the latest APIs, SDKs and resources for Cisco Collaboration technologies and engage with p...

15220 Posts

Developer Data Center

Share ideas about how to use data center developer tools to help manage virtual servers, deployments...

182 Posts

Developer DevNet Site

Share information about coding, testing apps and DevNet sandbox environments.

2291 Posts

Developer Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.

4941 Posts

Developer Services

Connect with the Cisco services developer community for help, learning, and inspiration

345 Posts

Activity in For Developers

Nexus C93180YC-FX3 high memory usage

Hi, we have two Nexus C93180YC-FX3 working in vPC and they are constantly between 60-70% of memory usage. show system resourcesLoad average: 1 minute: 0.72 5 minutes: 0.80 15 minutes: 0.87Processes : 690 total, 1 runningCPU states : 3.77% user, 2.77%...

morabusa by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Outbound and Campaign Management capabilities in Web Ex CC.

I am working on a solution for outbound Campaign Management for WebEx CC. I do not want to purchase OEM Integration for this purpose instead I am trying to develop my own.I have few questions regarding outbound dialing with WebEx CC.Is WebCallBack AP...

YDK Python decode/encode and XML attributes

Hello community,When using YDK python decode and encode modules to convert XML Junos configurations into JSON, XML attributes do not get reflected in the JSON configuration. Whilst I understand this could be a limitation JSON not supporting extensive...

ldacol by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

iOS - URL scheme/trigger to a call

I'm now developing an ios app, when click on a phone number, it needs to transfer to jabber, and trigger to give a call with this number.I know I need to describe a uri scheme like "xmpp:{phone number}"  , but I don't know the exact, does anybody kno...

hqm007 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCC Functions

How to Find the length of Collect digits and Substring functions in WCC Flow Editor

Resolved! CML Lab saving configs on nodes ?

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it seems like Download Lab option in Lab Manager only allows saving node's connections but node's config to external drives (e.g. my local hd drive) Saving configuration on nodes is something that DevNet tea...

kstatinet by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Developer API Agent Activities - Empty Response

Hello, Trying to pull the email of specific agent ids or at this point trying to show any data in general. I get a 200 response and am have tried valid params for the request but can't seem to get any data showing in the response. Any ideas? Thanks, ...

Access Denied on update APIs from Webex CC Desktop widget

I'm trying to create a Webex CC Desktop widget that will allow users with supervisor rights to modify skill profile proficiency values. Using a token issued through my own integration (or a developer token from developer.webex-cx.com) a supervisor is...

kseraphine by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webex CC Outbound IVR

Hello I have a question , Webex Contact Center support campaign Outbound IVR like robotic for will be  used to reach a large volume of customers with customized messages like balance?   Thanks   Santiago.  

Unknown Host error when calling subflow

I have a fairly simple UCCX script that is supposed to call a subflow. I'm using the UCCX editor to actively debug the script. When it gets to the step where it is supposed to call the subflow it throws a script exception with the text: Uknown host: ...

CML sandbox for home connections

Hello:I have setup a sandbox environment for vxlan-evpn, and want to test with Ansible, but I could not make management interface working with bridge mode? nor I could ping the management interface from my laptop, default CML sandbox is working find,...

Hunt Group monitoring

Hello, I would like to know how can I obtain Hunt data like Rtmt has: (Amount of queued calls, Longest Queued etc) and also how can I monitor a single Agent in that Hunt. Is it only possible by CDR?    

amit_akuka_0-1660218152374.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Solution Authors