Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, I created a servlet application to receive configurations from a CISCO router. So I i am trying to run the command: copy system:running-config http://IP:PORT/REST_OF_THE_URL But when I run the command on the router: I get the error:%E...

I feel with the synergies with ansible it is a real missed opportunity that there is no way to get structured data out as yaml unless i am missing something?As far as i can tell in all the doco it is xml or json only. I have even just tried to get ya...

sapage by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have got TCL script (uploaded on flash on router) for WakeOnLan. proc WakeOnLan { macAddr } {     set net [binary format H* [join [split $macAddr -:] ""]]     set pkt [binary format c* {0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff}]      for {set i 0} {$i <...

Petr Kriz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to python and have written a script based on my experience so far with python to automate the process of an IOS upgrade. I have over 500 devices within my organization to upgrade their images to the latest ios. I have written my code in ...