Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Dear Sir, I'm a beginner at Network automation. Please kindly help with my issue.===========================================from netmiko import ConnectHandlerMHS_SWITCHES = {'device_type' : 'cisco_ios','ip': '192.168.32.100','username' : 'admin','pas...

Hello,I have got TCL script (uploaded on flash on router) for WakeOnLan. proc WakeOnLan { macAddr } {     set net [binary format H* [join [split $macAddr -:] ""]]     set pkt [binary format c* {0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff}]      for {set i 0} {$i <...

Petr Kriz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to python and have written a script based on my experience so far with python to automate the process of an IOS upgrade. I have over 500 devices within my organization to upgrade their images to the latest ios. I have written my code in ...

We can no longer push configuration via Ansible to the following devices: ios-xe-mgmt-latest.cisco.com It seems to be a privilege issue:   msg": "operation requires privilege escalation"} Could you please have a look at it?Thank you. 

rbf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fault Code:F1005Storage Local disk 12 rebuild failed: please check the storage drive 12At first, a hard drive reported an error, and then I pulled out the hard drive and plugged it in again. But the error still exists.After that, I replaced this hard...

20210612185727.png 20210612185741.png 20210612185752.png
Turalion by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

on several nexus switches, I run the command: Show cdp neighbors detail | json-prettyI want to iterate through it to grab "device_id", "v4addr", "platform_id", "intf_id", and "port_id" but I'm struggling on the way its been formatted. Why is it {"tab...

Esmogyi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: