Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are happy to announce the general availability of TES 6.2!TES 6.2 software and related documents have been published in Cisco.com as of May 23, 2014. Read our blog on TES 6.2 to find out more.Here are the links to the key documents and download si...

Is there a way to use a local windows account as a runtime user?I have tried to create a windows runtime user, but domain is a required field, and if I use the local machine name as the domain, the validation fails, I assume because it's trying to qu...

STOps9487 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a service item based modify service, that would be launched after selecting an SI in My Things in CPSC 10.0 (patch 3g). The SI data is configured to autoload onLoad by checking the "Enable automatic retrieval of service item instance ...

I am trying to create an AMQP Broker target in CPO 3.0. I am getting an error "None of the specified end points were reachable". I have RabbitMQ installed on the local host and I am able to exchange messages using Java clients and the default virtual...