Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to invoke a remote REST API that returns a JSON Object. From Browser the API Call looks like thishttp://ipam-dev/phpipam/api/?app_id=api&controller=sections&action=read&id=6Returns {"success":true,"data":{"id":"6","name":"Telford Subnets"...

Hi all,I´m currently working on a CIAC project with some development made by a partner, the thing is they are using a cookie generated by the application server called “Cognoscookie”, with that they use the session ID to run some queries from a portl...

When the approver click the request in this section, approver is having 'Approve', 'Reject' buttons and a link to the service form submitted. Without opening the form, the approver can approve a request.I have ISF validations inside the form during t...

Hi all,I´m trying to install the latest CIAC version, and I´m facing some problems on the configuration phase.I´m using the following document:Cisco_Intelligent_Automation_for_Cloud_4.0_Installation_Guide.pdfDowloaded from the Cisco portal.In the pag...

TES 6.1.0.391From time to time, we have a need to identify all jobs that were running at a particular moment in time on a particular agent (we have about 800 agents)...eg "what was running ("Active") at 09:03:42 a.m. two days ago on agent XYZ?"I've u...