Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I need to pass one argument to my powershell script in Tidal Orchestrator.  c:\script.ps1 "argument". Argument is hidden stringHow should I enter an argument in the "Script Arguments" field? I tried a lot of combinations but nothing works. Tidal acti...

HiWe have been using the latest MultiCloud for vCloud Director but are now looking at upgrading to vCenter and vCloud Director 5.1.I had seen some mention of support coming soon for the version 5.1 of vCD, but have not seen if it is available or in w...

We are using Tidal version 5.3.1, we want to automate the process of job migration through Transporter by runing it into batch mode.I have created a job with the help of the information provided in Transporter help however when i am runing that job i...

pasharma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MQ adapter?

Hi,I've been asked if TES can hook into IBM Websphere MQ message services. I can see the JMX adapter which may be a route in but there does't appear to be a direct MQseries plugin. Anyone got any suggestions?CheersJoe

I've been trying to find some info on this, but have been unsuccessful.Can anyone tell me how to send sequences to the terminal such as ctrl-b and arrow keys?I need to write a terminal script that can arrow down through a menu and select an option.

STOps9487 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes